Aevum ArcheAge Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planned Run

4 posters

Go down

Planned Run Empty Planned Run

Post by Randseba Thu May 29, 2014 6:21 pm

Hey everybody, just thought that I would put out my plan. Serina and I are planning on making regular runs from Solis to Villanelle and back. In Solis we'll be crafting saffron and dried rosemary then trucking up to Villanelle to offload and then load on gooey snacks and crusty bread packs then back down to Solis.

If there is anyone that would like to come on the run with us, please coordinate your packs so we're not selling the same thing and crashing the market. If different types of packs are sold, we can mitigate the deficiencies. Otherwise just post here or mail me in-game if you'd like to come or even to rent the boat.

If you want to actually rent the merchant ship on your own personal run, I'll drive the ship and we can discuss rental fees. Nothing rediculous, depending on the run 2 packs would be sufficient. Otherwise if I have packs on the boat and there's extra space it's free game for those that want it.

Randseba
Commander

Back to top Go down

Planned Run Empty Re: Planned Run

Post by Valfein (Taka) Fri May 30, 2014 5:36 pm

If I am on I'll be sure to come with and if needed supply a second Merchant Ship if multiple people want to make this run. I would also support peace time run from solis to ynystere and back. Very Happy
Valfein (Taka)
Valfein (Taka)
Guild Leader

https://aevum.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaMouse91 Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:45 pm

I have 10 gooey snack packs waiting in solis
NinjaMouse91
NinjaMouse91

Back to top Go down

Post by Unislash Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:19 pm

I also have a merchant ship that we can use. Not sure if we want 3 ships, but we can :-)

Unislash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum