Aevum ArcheAge Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feed Your Friends

3 posters

Go down

Feed Your Friends Empty Feed Your Friends

Post by Mahi Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:32 pm

The crafting system in AA is much different than most other MMOs. Labor points are a valuable commodity, and skill points are precious, especially early at launch.

If you need materials processed, or dyes made for a craft you don't care about, you might actually be doing your friends a favor by having them make it for you. They might be extremely grateful for the skill points, and you'll have more left to do what you love.

So remember, it takes a paradigm shift on how you think about crafting, but feed your friends, and they'll take care of you.

Mahi
Officer

Back to top Go down

Feed Your Friends Empty Re: Feed Your Friends

Post by Dusk Dusk Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:47 am

On this note, some of you are aware I have no interest in doing crafting disciplines as long as I am able to trade with the guild for the crafted armor and weapons as I level up... So as part of that, I am normally will to spread my excess labor around.

As I don't craft, it takes a good deal more time to burn labor. I regularly have 1000-2000 points sitting around. I am more than happy to give these to anyone in guild. (For example I made over 200 bundles free yesterday for 2 guildies).

So, I will plant/harvest your farms when I’m free. And if you come to my workbench in rook, I’ll make large quantities of bundles for you. I get the EXP for my gathering/farming and you get the mats to feed your discipline...

If you’re interested, hit me up in guild chat. First come, first server. (I reserve 500 points for myself).

Dusk Dusk
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Randseba Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:35 am

Hey I'm the local carpenter, already hit 20k and working on making staves/bows/scepters at the moment. I'm always in need of more wood and sunlight archeum so if you've got any surplus, feel free to toss it my way!

If you're needing logs converted into lumber, mail it to me and note how many logs you are sending in the mail, and whether you want them back or donation.

Thank you!

Randseba
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum