Aevum ArcheAge Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late night/early morning shenanigans

Go down

Late night/early morning shenanigans Empty Late night/early morning shenanigans

Post by Valfein (Taka) Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:42 am

At roughly 5 am est, Napalmhit, Loriah (Who is Lianlee's lvl 19 Gypsy alt) and my self (Taka) were sailing through the ocean to complete Lianlee's Banana run. At 5 minutes past, with me at the helm, I noted to my fellow shipmates a harpoon had struck the rear end of our boat, just as we began to enter a seabug field. Early numbers said only 3 on the pirating ship but was later amended to the correct number of 5.

As the enemies approached my ship I decided it be wise to despawn it. With that done I immediately stealthed. The enemy decided to target and attack Loriah first, which she immediately healed through. The enemy either having decided Loriah had been taken out of the fight or thinking a lvl 19 healer was too strong for 5 level 50's. I don't know. At that point they decided to switch to Napalamhit (Lvl 50 abolisher[tank]) Napalmhit was dealing some considerable damage to one of the pirates who was then immediately healed. I then decloak/bubbled the healer and finished off the enemy Napalmhit was on, switching to the next target the enemies saw I had decloaked and one switched to me who was quickly dispatched all with Loriah healing furiously away uninterrupted. At this point the healer decided to instead begin to attack instead and we dispatched him. With the remaining two having no healer and already low on health the decided to continue attacking Napalmhit who had only 5 health flickering to 100 periodically. I focused on the one with the most health tossing flamebolts as quick as I can and calling for all heals on Napalmhit. With both enemies low on health I then chain lightening dropping one and Napalmhit slaying the last enemy.

We then proceed to take their boat and flee the area immediately. We were then able to finish Lianlee's quest, turn south and proceed to Seachild Wharf and have her turn the trade pack in with out further incident.
Valfein (Taka)
Valfein (Taka)
Guild Leader

https://aevum.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down