Aevum ArcheAge Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My cleric bufftotem

2 posters

Go down

My cleric bufftotem Empty My cleric bufftotem

Post by Randseba Fri May 30, 2014 6:49 pm

Alright, so I'm at level 47 right now and I'm running a cleric as Auramancy Vitalism and Songcraft.

I've got the life boost buff from Aura, the int and spirit buff from Vita, and the cast time buff from Song.

The main part of the buff totem is to pickup all of the perform skills from Song to rotate though playing. When the group is engaged on a mob, I'll spit out Startling Strain to load it up with my debuffs, and let me tell you: they are devastating.

The next thing to pickup to enhance the songs are the two passives from Song. There's a performance time passive at 2 points, then a song range increase at the 6 point passive. After these the rest of the skills are up to you and what you're doing with your class.

Randseba
Commander

Back to top Go down

My cleric bufftotem Empty Re: My cleric bufftotem

Post by NinjaMouse91 Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:42 pm

Thanks rand! i am also working on this as i switched my aura an song are at 25 an my vit is at 41 I belive Smile right not i dont have many buffs but for pvp its fun to stun lock =p an never die
NinjaMouse91
NinjaMouse91

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum