Aevum ArcheAge Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold Giveaway

4 posters

Go down

Gold Giveaway Empty Gold Giveaway

Post by Mahi Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:45 am

I'm in the mood to give away gold. The first person to post under here with their FIRST post on these forums gets five gold.

Already posted and want free gold? Get someone to post their first post and mention your name and you both get five gold.

Easy money, not even a labor point spent.

Mahi
Officer

Back to top Go down

Gold Giveaway Empty Re: Gold Giveaway

Post by Valfein (Taka) Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:45 am

Needed classes and there builds
While everyone is free to make there own builds and should we begin raiding, spots will be picked on the merits or the performance of the individual so if they use a build different then what is suggested here and do it well, that person may get a spot in the raid over a person who does take one of theses recommended builds but uses them poorly.

Tanks - Abolisher (Battlerage, Defense, Auramancy), Blighter(Battlerage, Defense, Shadowplay), Skullnight (Defense, Auramancy, Occultism)

I would optimally like 5-6 tanks or people who can tank or be dps. This way we can have multiple raids or dungeon runs going. Also tank classes in this game from my experience seem to be heavy CC'ers with many stuns and similar eefects so for future pvp it will be very handy.

Healers - I'm not going to post to much here because there is a supposed change coming to healing soon. But lets say if you have vitalism wield a big stick and like to dress in women's dress' you might be a healer.

Idealy I want about 8-10 healers or people who can off heal. same reason as tanks.

BUFF TOTEMS - Tomb Warden (Defense, Auramancy, Songcraft), Cleric (Auramancy,Songcraft,Vitalism)

A buff totem's sole purpose in life is to play his songcraft songs buffing their party/raid and debuffing the enemy. I will get someone to post builds or I will post the recommended builds that we have found to work the best.

If anyone feels like trying to theorycraft builds please use http://arche-base.com/builds/generator post the builds with a brief explanation about the build and what type of gear you would expect that build to use.

by Valfein (Taka)
on Fri 30 May 2014 - 16:21

Search in: Class Discussion
Topic: Needed classes and there builds
Replies: 11
Views: 134

Valfein (Taka)
Valfein (Taka)
Guild Leader

https://aevum.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahi Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:21 pm

Mispost?

Mahi
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Napalmhit Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:03 pm

Cheerios and I

Napalmhit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahi Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:59 pm

Cheerios just wants all of my gold. Congrats guys. I'll hit you up tonight.

Mahi
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerios Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:46 pm

guffaw, I'm just trying to spread the love - hurry up and get on so we can troll people on the seas

Cheerios
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahi Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:47 pm

These cakes won't bake themselves.

Mahi
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerios Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:36 pm

that's what Koifish is for, priorities man!

Cheerios
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down