Aevum ArcheAge Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Emblems

+2
Cheerios
Valfein (Taka)
6 posters

Go down

Guild Emblems Empty Guild Emblems

Post by Valfein (Taka) Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:28 pm

We have a few guild emblems floating around. Just as a reminder there is only currently one official emblem which is the one that looks like the picture in the banner. But I enjoy seeing what our members come out with so in here I would like people to post there emblems they have made. This is one that was made Whippinator. https://i.imgur.com/VgDIot3.png

Guild Emblems VgDIot3
Valfein (Taka)
Valfein (Taka)
Guild Leader

https://aevum.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Guild Emblems Empty Re: Guild Emblems

Post by Cheerios Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:13 pm

Guild Emblems Zbhebmh

Cheerios
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelisa Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:13 pm

Edited,

Last edited by Angelisa on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Angelisa

Back to top Go down

Post by SerinaNight Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:15 am

Since we have a thread about it I figured I should mention this, if we're making emblems, even non-official ones, we should make sure we don't use other people's images and only use things we ourselves have created. (I'm obviously not including what Taka/Valfein did, where he posted something another guildy had created for us, I'm talking about finding a image on Google or whatever and adding text.) Using another person's image without their permission is copyright infringement and I think we should avoid that.

SerinaNight
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekashiro Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:21 am

Can I attempt to make an emblem and get it officialed?
Tekashiro
Tekashiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Randseba Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:19 am

Tekashiro wrote:Can I attempt to make an emblem and get it officialed?

You are free to create your own emblem and fly it, you don't need your emblem to be the official one.

The official emblem is the one that goes on the forums here, that's the only real difference.
This thread is just asking to see what emblems everyone has come up with because we'd all like to see.

So please, make your emblem and let us see!

Randseba
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekashiro Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:01 am

Yay! First thing when I get back home Sad
Tekashiro
Tekashiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerios Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:22 am

SerinaNight wrote:Since we have a thread about it I figured I should mention this, if we're making emblems, even non-official ones, we should make sure we don't use other people's images and only use things we ourselves have created. (I'm obviously not including what Taka/Valfein did, where he posted something another guildy had created for us, I'm talking about finding a image on Google or whatever and adding text.) Using another person's image without their permission is copyright infringement and I think we should avoid that.

I just wanted to add if you are going to use someone else's image you can alternatively ask them for permission. Mine came off of Pixiv which I'm a member of, so the artist gave me permission to use his images as long as it was for non-profit personal use.

Cheerios
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by SerinaNight Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:51 am

Cheerios wrote:
SerinaNight wrote:Since we have a thread about it I figured I should mention this, if we're making emblems, even non-official ones, we should make sure we don't use other people's images and only use things we ourselves have created. (I'm obviously not including what Taka/Valfein did, where he posted something another guildy had created for us, I'm talking about finding a image on Google or whatever and adding text.) Using another person's image without their permission is copyright infringement and I think we should avoid that.

I just wanted to add if you are going to use someone else's image you can alternatively ask them for permission.  Mine came off of Pixiv which I'm a member of, so the artist gave me permission to use his images as long as it was for non-profit personal use.

I can't believe I forgot to mention that! Thanks for bringing it up Cheerios!

SerinaNight
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down