Aevum ArcheAge Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Housing

Go down

Guild Housing Empty Guild Housing

Post by Randseba Fri May 30, 2014 6:39 pm

Right now space is at a premium in our chosen zone of Rookborne.

We have a few guild cottages, a bunch of farms, and last night Duelz bought the guild the last 4 pavilions we needed. Now we have all five crafting benches down away from the shop/merchant dangergankzone. I also bought the regal carpentry bench and stuck it on my pavilion.

At this point there are three benches not yet completed due to lack of stone. We are still needing 3 stone packs and 1 iron pack to finish but they'll get done eventually.

There are quite a few large farm spots that are going to pop soon, so there is room for us to move some people in eventually.

Both Taka's and my house are set to guild, so feel free to go in there to hide or teleport. Unfortunately, only the owner can get the labor from using the beds.

Randseba
Commander

Back to top Go down

Guild Housing Empty Re: Guild Housing

Post by Randseba Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:54 am

All of the pavilions are completed and set to guild by now.

Currently we've got all five basic material stations under the pavilions (Loom, Sawmill, Smelter, etc...) as well as three Regal benches; Carpentry, Handicrafts, and Plate Armor Form. These three are under the sawmill next to my house in Rook.

If you have something you would like to have placed there so the guild can use it, get in touch with one of the pavilion 'owners' or just toss it to me and I'll get it placed somewhere.

Randseba
Commander

Back to top Go down